Rules for the Aledo Cemetery
- Visitors are welcome during daylight hours only.
- No Activity after dark
Memorial Day - Remove by June 15th
Christmas - Remove by March 1st
- Deteriorated or those interfering with maintenance will be discarded.
- No breakables or unsafe items
- No permanent bushes, shrubs or any other planting allowed
- No snowmobiles allowed on property
- Dog or pet waste prohibited
- The Sexton must pre-approve all monuments, stones or permanent markers before installation
Aledo Cemetery Office: 309-582-7722
City Hall: 309-582-7241